Friday, October 23, 2009

School System Works but What's Supposed to Follow?

Here I sit in Computer Science class. After just giving a Power Point presentation, I'm being taught how to create a blog for homework. Obviously this is supposed to prepare me for my job in the workforce but what happens next?

Work and learn for 25 years and once you graduate, infinite knowledge will be handed over with with a diploma as well as a 200k salary and easy job. Next comes from going to the government and putting in an application for a family and one will be given to you. You may specify your significant other but your children will be based on him or her. You also may choose a animal to live in your house. Vacations are of mandatory and raises come permanently every six months. You will be Happy Forever.

I wish Life were that Easy...

God I'm Bored.... www.iambored.com

No comments:

Post a Comment